Patch Notes 1.3
SCORE & BATTLE POINTS:
– Reduced the amount of Score and Battle points gained by using the Disruptor Shot mod for the NT-242 when used against vehicles.
– Reduced the amount of Score and Battle points gained by using the LAAT Gunship against vehicles.
MODES & MAPS:
– Fixed several animation issues for Heroes and Villains.
– Reduced the amount of damage the Stinger Pistol ability does against Heroes & Villains.
– Blocked of some areas on Kamino and Naboo where players could use aerial units to gain an unfair advantage over other players.
– Tweaked the spawning positions when playing Strike on Kamino.
– Tweaked the combat area on Tatooine when playing Strike.
– Tweaked the combat area on Endor when playing Blast.
– Tweaked the combat area on Hoth when playing Blast.
– Tweaked the spawning positions of Starfighters when –
playing Galactic Assault on Tatooine.
– Tweaked the spawn positions of the AAT when playing Galactic Assault on Kashyyyk.
– Fixed several collision and traversal issues on Jakku.
– Fixed several collision and traversal issues on Kashyyyk.
– Fixed several collision and traversal issues on Endor.
– Fixed several collision issues on the Death Star II.
– Fixed several UI issues in the spawn screen when playing Heroes vs Villains.
– Fixed an issue where the objective markers would not update correctly during Galactic Assault on Endor.
– Fixed an issue where some automatic doors would not open when approached by Villains in Heroes vs Villains.
– Fixed an issue where texture was missing near the East Gate Control when playing Strike on Yavin IV.
CLASSES & HEROES:
– Fixed an issue where the reticule from Lando’s Sharp Shot ability would remain active longer than intended.
– Boba Fett can no longer capture objectives while hovering high above the objective.
– Reduced the amount of the damage the NT-242 with the Disruptor Shot mod does against the AT-ST.
– Fixed an issue where the Scan Dart ability would not work correctly when used on doors.
– Players will no longer be able to start a round if the pre-round requirements are not met.
– Fixed an issue where the HUD would indicate that friendly forces are taking damage when being hit with by the Ion Charge ability on the AT-RT.
– The Heavy Trooper’s Impact Grenade ability VFX now works as intended.
– The DLT-20A Targeting Rifle VFX now works as intended.
– The Pulse Cannon ability VFX now works as intended.
– Fixed several issues with the End of Round screen where tall characters would not fit in the screen.
– Fixed an issue where the players could not Zoom after switching weapons from an overheated TL50.
CAMPAIGN & ARCADE MODE:
– Fixed several clipping issues that occurred during the campaign.
– Fixed an issue where Iden’s Star Cards will display their multiplayer stats during the Campaign.
– Fixed several texture issues in Arcade mode.
– Fixed several collision issues in Arcade mode.
– The End of Round screen now gives feedback to players on Rank Up that they are awarded with Credits.
– More reinforcements are awarded after each phase in Galactic Assault.
– Time required to complete interact objectives has been reduced.